Friday, February 09, 2007

Syllabus for the 2007 Bach Project

So it's that time of the year again.

I am starting to focus on exactly how I want my students to go about learning their specific movements along with researching the historical and performance practice aspects. I think it is a huge step-up from last year (where I admit I was a bit disorganized in my presentation of the assignment) and hopefully the kids will agree too.



TheBachProject2007.doc



The reasons for this project I have stated many times before, but on a personal level this is some of the only music that I get so much joy out of hearing and teaching. It is simple, yet complex and once you have a pretty good understanding of it you can really take it into any direction you want.




If there are any resources that I left out that anyone would like to suggest by all means drop me a note.

CLP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home