Thursday, August 23, 2007

Welcome to Broomington!

I'm here, let the learning begin!

So far I'm really impressed with the professionalism of the IU students, everyone presents themselves with such purpose and direction.

Not much to say or report school doesn't begin until Monday. I do miss my people back in South Carolina, not the weather though (sorry, the winter is right around the corner ya'll). Take care and keep in touch.





**The title is dedicated to my Dad who sent me an overnite package with the city "Broomington" on the address. I live in Bloomington :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger ichandler said...

Hey Cora, hope it's as challenging as you wanted it to be. Who's your teacher gonna be. I hope you're not too busy though. I'm proud of you. -idris

8/27/2007 11:05 AM  
Blogger khaz64 said...

All the best from an Alumni. I do miss Bloomington. Was a student there in 1982. Got my BA in 86 and MSc Ed in 88. An old man now....

3/17/2008 2:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home